Podiatry unit equipped with innovative tablet housing up to 4 instruments each one operated by a COMPENSATED ARM, giving an improved and more functional working ergonomics. The unit is mounted on 4 anti-static castors with brakes that assist when moving the unit to clean, as well as positioning anywhere in the clinic.
Unrivalled elegance and class thanks to the creative detail and to the tried and tested harmony of design and innovative function.
- Wide working top in tempered glass, Corian or laminated wood
- Colour touch screen 5,7'' allowing the control of all active instruments such as turbine and micromotor speed and rotation, spray activation and visualization of alarms indicating necessity of replacing instruments and UV lamp, if provided;
- 3 functions syringe: air-water-spray
- Reservoir for water or disinfectant liquids (capacity 1 litre).
- Multi-function pedal (chip blower included)
- External pneumatic feed provision
- Selection of instruments drawer combinations with colour choice for the drawer fronts; the drawers now come with a new design of runners, allowing smooth and amortized closing system;
- Choice of micromotors brands;
- Choice of turbine brands;
- Application of LED lamp, specifically designed for Podiatry field;
- External compressor
- Available also with internal power feed
Please contact us for full specifications and details and to discuss your requirements.
0330 828 1000