12 x 500ML Aerosol Spray
For quantities larger than 144 x 500 ml, please call us on 0330 828 1000 to discuss your requirements.
Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin.
The sanitiser spray is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. Available in a 500ml aerosol and a 22 litre canister.
This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Including the notorious MRSA, VISA and VRE bacteria, E-Coli 0157:H7, BCG (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) and the equally feared viruses HIV-1, Hepatitis B&C and Poliovirus Type 1.
The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avian Influenza and SARS.
Benefits - Aerosol:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
- Fully Portable, No external power source required
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining & Non corrosive
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel
Areas Sanitiser Can Be Used:
National Health Service NHS:
Hospitals - Fire Brigade - Mountain Rescue - Helicopters
Transportation and Vehicles:
Buses - Aviation - Trains - Boats - Cruise Liners - Vehicles - Lorry Cabs - Trucks - Vans - Industrial Equipment - Forklifts
Domestic and Work Environments:
Office Environments - Doors and Touchpoints - Handrails - Clinics - Waiting Rooms - Furniture - Food Processing Plants - Domestic Environments.
Chemical Technical Data:
Colour: Clear liquid
Odour: Odour free
Aerosol - Non-flammable liquid in a flammable propellant.
Canister - Non-flammable liquid in non-flammable propellant.
Fluid pH: 5.5 (Skin Compatible)
Alcohol Content: 0%
Packaging: 500ml aerosol
Shelf Life: 6 months
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HIGH DEMAND CURRENTLY THE PRODUCT LABEL DESIGN MAY DIFFER FROM THAT SHOWN